- Provided ready to install onto any mechanical midi instrument
- Files may be organised into folders.
- Support any standard SD card up to 2 GO
- Multi tracks 16 channel Board
- Size: 116*52 mm
- 24*2 Lcd screen with backlight (optional button to switch off the light)
- Tempo variations (+ or – )while playing with 2 buttons
- Possibility of synchronisation: crank rotation can drive song start, tempo and stop. Have a look at that video:
- Lyrics on screen while playing
- Designed to be fitted to any instrument panel in different possible ways.
- Powered by any DC source from 7 volt up to 18 volts
- Provided with a switch and wire to fit onto your instrument front panel
- More features and user manual at the bottom of this page
- Can advantageously replace the “antic” Yamaha MDF3
- Arrives with a formated SD card 128 Mo
Have also a look at the Midilector Micro, same features but works with micro SD card.
You can download the user manual here: Midilector_EN