- Play any standard midifile (format 0) from an SD Memory card up to 2Go.
- Files may be organised into folders.
- Multi tracks, 16 mutable channels
- Board size: 100*49 mm
- Separate keyboard 100 x 25 mm
- 24*2 Lcd screen with backlight (optional button to switch off the light)
- Tempo variations (+ or – ) while playing, with 2 buttons
- Transpose ( + or – ) while playing, with 2 buttons.
- Possibility of synchronisation: crank rotation can drive song start, tempo and stop. Have a look at that video, showing an organ church driven by a coffee grinder crank, just here:
- Lyrics on screen while playing
- Designed to be fitted to any instrument panel in different possible ways.
- Powered by any DC source from 7 volt up to 18 volts
- Provided with a switch and wire to fit onto your instrument front panel
- More features and user manual at the bottom of this page
- Can advantageously replace the “antic” Yamaha MDF3
- Midilector SR version can also record any midi message from its Midi IN socket
Arrives with a free Sd card
For more information, please, download the user manual: Midilector_S_SR_EN
Midilector is based on the Simon Lehmayr’s open source project, Mr Midi: www.mikrocontroler.net