- Play any standard midifile (format 0) from a micro SD Memory card up to 2Go.
- Files may be organised into folders.
- Multi tracks, 16 mutable channels
- Board size: 100*49 mm
- 24*2 Lcd screen with backlight (optional button to switch off the light)
- Tempo variations (+ or – )while playing, with 2 buttons
- Possibility of synchronisation: crank rotation can drive song start, tempo and stop.
- Lyrics on screen while playing
- Designed to be fitted to any instrument panel in different possible ways.
- Powered by any DC source from 7 volt up to 18 volts
- Provided with a switch and wire to fit onto your instrument front panel
- More features and user manual at the bottom of this page
- Can advantageously replace the “antic” Yamaha MDF3
Arrives with a free Micro Sd card
Midilector is based on the Simon Lehmayr’s open source project, Mr Midi: www.mikrocontroler.net