- 12 output, 24 volt , 2 Amp each
- max size: Only 100 * 50 mm: can fit in any instrument, even the smallest..
- All ouputs are clearly marked on the board.
- Midi channel can be changed directly on the board by push button and LED, no need of any computer. Useful “on stage” to play together with friends.
- Responds to note-on, note-off, all note off (CC123)
- Considers note-on with velocity 0 as note-off
- Supports MIDI running status
- Easy mapping of outputs by «self-learning» ( with Midilector ie) or with the freeware “Parametor”.
- New : For security, limitation of the note number playing together. This feature can be set by the user himself with Parametor
- Protection against bad polarity
- Compatible with every midifiles player in respect to MIDI standard
- The MIDI OUT socket acts as a MIDI THRU. That means that every message that arrived via MIDI IN goes out via MIDI OUT except active sensing messages.
- Can be configured in “latch”mode. One short note opens the output, the same short note again closes the output. Set up by the user himself with Parametor.
- Can be configured in “pulse” mode for percussion like xylophone. The lenght of the note can be fixed or depending on velocity, thus the strenght of the hammer is depending on velocity.
- On demand, one or more outputs can be programmed to respond to sustain or another control change of your choice
- On demand, can be programmed to drive any monophonique instrument like a recorder or a saxophone
Provided fully tested with all components mounted
Designed, programmed and assembled at Niort, France
Please, download the user manual: Midi2Org_12_EN
You’ll may have to use Prametor to set up your board, download it here: