- 64 outputs, 35 volt , 500 mA max
- size: Only 100 * 130 mm: can fit in any instrument, even the smallest..
- all ouputs are clearly marked on the board
- Midi channel can be changed directly on the board by push button and LED, no need for any computer.Useful “on stage” to play together with friends.
- Responds to note-on, note-off, all note off (CC123)
- Considers note-on with velocity 0 as note-off
- Supports MIDI running status
- Easy mapping of outputs by «self-learning» with Midilector or with the freeware “Parametor”.
- ULN2803 chips are not soldered on the board. In case of an accident (for example a short circuit in a solenoid) they are very easily replaced.
- For security, limitation of the notes number playing together. This feature can be set by the user himself with Parametor
- Protection against bad polarity
- Compatible with every midifiles player in respect to MIDI standard
- The MIDI OUT socket acts as a MIDI THRU. That means that every message that arrived via MIDI IN goes out via MIDI OUT except active sensing messages.
- On demand, one or more outputs can be programmed to respond to sustain or another control change of your choice
- All other special programmations on demand
Designed, assembled and programmed at Niort, France.
You’ll need Parametor to set up your Midi2Org board, download it for free here: Parametor-1201
For more information, please, download the user manual:Midi2Org_64_32_EN