- 16 outputs, 35 volt , 500 mA max
- size: Only 100 * 50 mm: can fit in any instrument, even the smallest..
- all ouputs are clearly marked on the board
- Midi channel can be changed directly on the board by push button and LED, no need any computer.
- Useful “on stage” to play together with friends.
- Responds to note-on, note-off, all note off (CC123)
- Considers note-on with velocity 0 as note-off
- Supports MIDI running status
- Easy mapping of outputs by «self-learning» with Midilector or with the freeware “Parametor”.
- ULN2803 chips are not soldered on the board.In case of an accident (for example a short circuit in a solenoid) they are very easily replaced.
- For security, limitation of the notes number playing together. This feature can be set by the user himself with Parametor.
- Protection against bad polarity.
- Compatible with every midifiles player in respect to MIDI standard.
- The MIDI OUT socket acts as a MIDI THRU. That means that every message that arrived via MIDI IN goes out via MIDI OUT except active sensing messages.
- Can be configured in “latch”mode. One short note opens the output, the same short note again closes the output. This is set up by the user himself with Parametor.
On demand, one or more outputs can be programmed to respond to sustain or another control change of your choice.
On demand, can be programmed to drive any monophonique instrument like a recorder or a saxophone.
All other special programmations on demand.
Arrives fully assembled and tested.
Designed, assembled and programmed at Niort, France.