- Single board, measuring 170 * 40 mm
- 64 logic-level inputs to choose among 128. No need to “matrix” the keyboard with diodes, the multiplexing is done internally by the board . Only 4×16 wire ribbons needed.
- Analogic input to send expression Midi messages from pedal or potentiometer.
- You can choose between logic input at +5 or 0 volt to send a midi note On. Useful if you want to use Hall effect sensor input.
- Easy note mapping with PARAMETOR free software
- Boards can be chained to give more notes.
- MIDI output channel can be selected by on-board buttons and leds, or by Midi
- Standard 16-way IDC input connectors for use with ribbon cables
- provided with 2 x cable and Midi socket to plug to the board and externalize the Midi IN and OUT
- Board function monitoring by leds
- Integrated ‘de-bounce’ latency fully configurable from 0 to 127 milliseconds. Useful, when scanning music cardboard or paper roll, to avoid small bridges.
- Powered by any DC supply from 7 to 24 volts.
More features in the user manual:K2M64_48_32-EN
Schematic to wire the board inputs with either direct contact or Hall effect: K2M LH schema
Schematic to wire the board inputs with optical switch: OpticalSwitchShemaK2M
Please, download Parametor Encoder for free here: Parametor_Encoder Please read the manual in the ZIP before to use it.
You will need connectors and ribbon cable, please, have a look here: accessories