- Supplied as a single board, measuring 40 x 130
- 32 logic-level inputs to choose among 128. No need to “matrix” the keyboard with diodes, the multiplexing is done by the board in internal. Only 4 * 16 wire ribbons needed.
- 2 analog inputs for sendind Midi expression and volume from a simple potentiometer.
- Easy note mapping with PARAMETOR free software
- Boards can be chained to give more notes.
- MIDI output channel can be selected by on-board buttons and leds, or by Midi
- Standard 16-way IDC input connectors for use with ribbon cables
- Arrives with 2x Midi soket and wires to externalize the midi connection.
- Board function monitoring by leds
- Integrated ‘de-bounce’ latency fully configurable from 0 to 127 milliseconds. Useful, when scanning music card board or paper roll, to avoid small bridges.
- Powered by any DC supply from 7 to 24 volts.
- More features in the user manual, download it here: K2M64_48_32-EN
You will need connectors and ribbon cable, please, have a look here: accessories
Please, download Parametor Encoder for free here: