- Supplied as a single board, measuring only 40 x 135 to fit even the smallest instrument.
- 48 inputs to choose among 128.
- 1 analog inputs to use with variable pedal for CC11 expression (or CC7 volume on demand )
- Easy note mapping with PARAMETOR free software
- Boards can be chained to give more notes.
- MIDI output channel can be selected by on-board buttons and leds, or by Midi
- Standard 16-way IDC input connectors for use with ribbon cables
- Arrives with 2x Midi socket and wires to externalize the midi connection.
- Board function monitoring by leds
- Integrated ‘de-bounce’ latency fully configurable from 0 to 127 milliseconds. Useful, when scanning music card board or paper roll, to avoid small bridges.
- Powered by any DC supply from 7 to 24 volts.
- More features in the user manual, to download here:K2M64_48_32-EN
You will need connectors and ribbon cable, please, have a look here: accessories
Please, download Parametor Encoder for free here: Parametor_Encoder