- 32 outputs, 35 volt , 500 mA max and 1000Ma with “Muscular” version
- size: Only 100 * 80 mm: can fit in any instrument, even the smallest..
- all ouputs are clearly marked on the board
- Midi channel can be changed directly on the board by push button and LED, no need for any computer.
- Useful “on stage” to play together with friends.
- Responds to note-on, note-off, all note off (CC123)
- Considers note-on with velocity 0 as note-off
- Supports MIDI running status
- Easy mapping of outputs by «self-learning» with Midilector or with the freeware “Parametor”.
- ULN2803 chips are not soldered on the board.In case of an accident (for example a short circuit in a solenoid) they are very easily replaced.
- For security, limitation of the notes number playing together. This feature can be set by the user himself with Parametor.
- Protection against bad polarity.
- Compatible with every midifiles player in respect to MIDI standard.
- The MIDI OUT socket acts as a MIDI THRU. That means that every message that arrived via MIDI IN goes out via MIDI OUT except active sensing messages.
- On demand, one or more outputs can be programmed to respond to sustain or another control change of your choice.
All other special programmations on demand.
Designed, assembled and programmed at Niort, France.
Improve you experience with the 32 assistant version:
You can check outputs one by one (without going through the Midi)
You keep your hands free to tune your pipes quietly
Check the speed of your pneumatic relay valves with the “repeat mode”
Quick check of all notes at any time with the “sequence” mode.
To set your midi board you’ll need the freeware Parametor, download it here: Parametor-1201